Governor: Fernanda Gallo Freschi
Lt.Governor: Annemarie Loosli-Locher
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided
Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages.
Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicatethe copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
This Statement describes the types of data that may be collected by us or provided by users, when they visit https://Zonta-district28.com (hereinafter "Site"), or in other circumstances specified below, as well as our methods, purpose and scope of communication and dissemination of such data.
This Statement refers to the data collected by us:
• By e-mail, text messages and other electronic messages exchanged with the user.
• Through the Zonta clubs, areas and District 28.
• When registering for events organized by us.
• In publishing news from clubs, areas and districts about events, services, etc. which include names / images.
• In other types of interaction with Zonta District 28 - for example, in case of contacts for requests for information.
This Statement describes the methods and procedures for processing personal data (when it allows identification of the individuals to which they refer). This Statement may be changed periodically (see Changes to this Statement). It is therefore advisable to read it periodically.
Type of information collected and methods of collection
We do not collect any data directly from users on our site.
From users (members of Zonta International and non-members) who communicate them to us in various ways as indicated above, we can collect different types of data, including:
• Data that could personally identify the user, such as name and surname, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal data");
• Data concerning the user without identifying him personally, such as age, gender, language preferences, skills, date of birth.
This information is collected:
• When the user provides it directly.
• From clubs, areas, District 28 and Zonta International.
Data provided by the user
We collect the information you provide in your dealings with District 28, including:
• Information provided to request information from us, or at the time of membership as a member.
• Personal information requested to candidates of scholarships from Zonta International.
• Emails and other electronic messages, including posts on social media exchanged with users who contact us.
• Other features may be developed in the future that could lead to the collection of additional information.
The user can provide personal information to be published on the Site (hereinafter "posted") or transmitted to other users or third parties (hereafter referred to collectively as "user content"). In these cases, the user assumes the risk of publication and transmission to third parties. Although Zonta District 28 limits access to certain pages through login reserved to members, the absolute security of information cannot be guaranteed.
Details on use, IP addresses, cookies and other technologies
We do not routinely collect information about the equipment, the browser and the user's usage habits. Although we do not automatically collect personal data, this information may be provided directly by you or by other sources to which you have connected. In this case, these data will be processed in compliance with the indications in this statement.
How we use the information collected
The data acquired on the user, or that the user himself provides us, including any personal data, are used for:
• Provide information, upon user request (for example on officers in charge)
• Realize the goals of our core activities
• comply with our obligations of Zonta District 28 towards our members
• Support Zonta International Foundation
• Facilitate planning the District Conference and special events
• Communicate of key messages of our organization
• Support for programs and membership of Zonta International
• Comply with all legal obligations
• All other purposes for which the user is informed when providing his data
• All other purposes for which the user gives us his consent.
Zonta District 28 confirms its commitment not to disclose the data of its members without prior authorization. The user who wishes to prevent his data from being used in the ways described above, may do so by contacting us. For further information see User's choices regarding our methods of use and disclosure of information.
Communication of information
We may share personal information obtained directly by the user as described in this Statement:
• To enable us to carry out the activities for which the user has provided us with his data.
• For any other purpose the user will be informed when asked to provide such information.
• With the user's consent.
The personal information collected may also be disclosed:
• To respond to court orders, legal proceedings and other legal measures imposed by the competent authorities.
• If we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Zonta District 28, members of the Zonta clubs, the District and Zonta International.
This includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations to protect us from fraud.
Donor Privacy Information
Donations made to Zonta International do not pass through our Site, and related information is accessible to our Ambassadors only through reports sent directly from Zonta International Foundation (ZIF) to Ambassadors who have entered into a confidentiality agreement. In the ZIF forms for donations, it is possible to indicate that the donor intends to remain anonymous. In that case, the information about the donor will not even reach the Ambassadors.
Data Processors Data Controller:
Zonta International Governor District 28:…Fernanda Gallo Freschi
Email Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster District 28: …. Kathrin Laubacher
Email webmaster: email@example.com
Access to personal data and changes:
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to your data, or to correct or delete data that you had provided previously. Change requests may be rejected, if they are considered to be in violation of the law. The contents on the user, even if removed by the owner, may still be viewable on the pages of the cache or archive, or may have been copied or archived by other users of the Site. For more information on the user or other content, see Terms and conditions of use.
Children under the age of 16
Zonta District 28 does not knowingly collect information relating to individuals under the age of 16. Should we notice that we have collected personal information relating to a minor under 16, in the absence of demonstrable parental consent we will delete them. Anyone who believes that we have collected information about a minor under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Zonta District 28 has taken appropriate measures to protect information from risks of loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information provided by users is stored on secure servers protected by firewalls and we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure that the transmission of sensitive data is encrypted and properly protected. Our Webmaster is informed about the importance of data protection, and we focus specifically on practices related to protection against unauthorized disclosure of personal data. We era ready to respond to incidents that violate Zonta District 28 security or privacy regulations.
The security of information also depends on the user. The password reserved to members of Zonta International in our District 28 to allow access to certain sections of our Site must be kept confidential by the user. Caution should be also exercised before releasing information to be published in sections of our Site that are open to the public, as they may be seen by anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not always completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of personal information transmitted to us. The user must therefore assume the risk of transmitting personal data. Zonta District 28 declines any responsibility for the possible circumvention of the data protection settings and other security measures set up on our Site.
Changes to this Statement
Zonta District 28 may change, add, modify or remove sections of this Statement at any time. These changes will come into force immediately with their publication on our Site. The date of the last revision of the information is shown at the bottom of the page. It is up to the user to periodically consult this document to inquire about any updates. By continuing to visit our Site, you consent to changes to the information.
For questions or clarifications on the procedures adopted by Zonta District 28 to protect your privacy, or if you believe that Zonta District 28 has not acted in accordance with this Policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: August 2018
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.